Clifford B. Cecchi, Esq. is the owner and managing member of Clifford B. Cecchi, LLC, established in 2003. He focuses the practice in the areas of real estate, primarily residential real estate closings and transactions (purchases, refinances and equity lines of credit) and title clearance and issuance.
Prior to his return to his full-time private practice Cliff worked for almost twenty years for a national third-party administrator of unemployment insurance claims representing management in hundreds of administrative appeals. Cliff was also an attorney with the law firms of Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP and Patton & Fletcher, LLC in their residential real estate closing practices and worked as a sole practitioner in Chicago, IL before relocating to Atlanta, Georgia in 2001. Cliff worked as a solo practitioner in Atlanta for 15 years before returning to solo practice in Chicago in 2023.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Science, 1979
- Loyola University of Chicago, MBA, 1982
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1993
- Supreme Judicial Court Commonwealth of Massachusetts 2020
- Admitted to the State Bar of Georgia 2003
- Admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 1994
- Agent Old Republic Title Insurance Company